Saturday, August 06, 2011

so how's the knitting going?????

Oh my!

Well that would be THE QUESTION really.

The Louise Harding cardi has been knitted... and partly sewn up... still a work in progress...

The Bear Jacket is having it's hood knitted and then just needs sewing up...

The Digger Jumper is still very much a work in progress...

But I am still in a holding pattern... I really really really need to finish some of these 12 UFOs. I keep buying yarn, and I have so many other projects planned, but I really can't embrace the joy of the new without completing something first.

The sad truth is that I have started two new knitted toys. Oh how guilty I feel... I don't have a clean conscience. What are they I hear you ask... why a wombat and a rocket... a very orange and lime green rocket...

The rocket pattern is from here. The wombat came as a Panda kit, which Mr S and I bought on a road trip to Beechworth earlier this year. We stopped in at the Wangaratta Woollen Mills Factory Shop on the way and bought some black mohair to make this (eventually) and the wombat.

I know what it looks like... but this really is a rocket under construction...


3 Comments:

Blogger lisette said...

i don't like to seem unappreciative but when i read that you were knitting rocket i assumed/hoped it was the vegetable.....

nice dildo cosy though... :) (yes, i had to say it)

12:45 AM  
Blogger lisette said...

erk -my word verification was 'swolom'

12:45 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

l, I love you! kisses and hugs S

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home