Wednesday, January 26, 2011

on being domestic

Well another year begins...

Christmas was fab... and one of the best things about it is leftovers...

I made this frittata several times using cooked vegetables and ham/chicken/turkey...

needless to say it was delicious!



and while on holidays I did lots of baking. I have been wanting to make this fresh apricot slice. It's a Bill Granger recipe. Also delicious.





and the garden progresses - I have started to make the front garden. It will be a double mixed border filled with perennials, bulbs and shrubs, with a Crateagus tanacetifolia.



and the first flowers to be cut from the garden... so lovely to have fresh flowers...

3 Comments:

Blogger Kylie said...

The apricot slice looks very tasty! I love Bill Granger's approach to food and cooking.

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tried to contact you via email but it says it is closed? wanted to aske a question re Sambonet saucepans 2007 Mary T.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hi Mary T

sorry about the email. I had no luck finding handles for my saucepans. Which is very frustrating. Cause they are still fantastic... Except for the handles!

Best of luck

Susan aka Knitty

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home