Friday, June 25, 2010

It's my party...

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...



I just love that song - every birthday I think about it.

I am currently planning my birthday festival. I have taken leave next Wednesday and Thursday - and given I have Friday off already - it means I don't go back to work until the following Monday 5 July - yeah!!!

I think on Wednesday Mr S and I will have lunch together in the city at one of my favorite restaurants and go to the latest exhibition at the NGV. Afternoon tea somewhere else with great cakes - maybe Acland Street or Babka in Brunswick Street? Then a 6 o'clock play "Wombat Stew", followed by dinner somewhere nice too...

I think I will make myself a birthday cake on Thursday... something really special!

Perhaps something out of my favorite birthday cake book I think


I have made the four layered chocolate cake on the cover before - it was delicious. So might give that another go?

And on the weekend have dinner with my brothers and their family! Not sure where, but somewhere family friendly.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger lisette said...

sounds like an excellent plan :) xxx

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home